Benedictine Tech Web

Technology notes for Benedictine Academy, Elizabeth NJ, and anyone who may profit from them.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Using A Digital Camera in the Classroom

Tony Beyer

Everything good isn't new; everything new isn't good -- Dad

Project 1: A Flyer
  • Word Art
  • photographs
  • picture art
  • text box (advantages of non-proportional resize & relocation)
  • tables

A good tool is the overhead projector and pull-down screen at the front. Put these in the Technology Plan; compare and contrast with the "Smart Board", and it's sensitivity to nudging. Put four scanners on technology plan: computer lab; art room; writing Lab; one at large -- library, office ...

Project 2: Powerpoint

Use the slide ( not the outline ) view.

4 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I'll pay you $10 - $50 hr to work at home using your computer. All you need to do is visit my website and sign up for free.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger paymaster said...

Hello martymcg,

After reading your blog "Using A Digital Camera in the Classroom", I believe you will find the wages information on my site about Jobs With Best Wages to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

Fishing Workers Wages
Forest Workers Wages
Conservation Workers Wages
Agricultural Products Sorters Wages
Agricultural Products Graders Wages
Log Graders Wages
Log Scalers Wages
Logging Workers Wages
Logging Equipment Operators Wages.

We have hundreds of "must read" articles on wages and careers and many other topics in our Top Career Wages site.

Kind Regards
Emily

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger alladin said...

Found your blog while surfing, great info...would you like to visit my blog as well?
website promotion Please Disregard the title it's on my product web site.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger shawnwarner50149372 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home